Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our First Valenties as Mr. and Mrs.!

So today I had oral surgery to remove a wisdom tooth and so I am pretty much out of commission for the next few days. What better time to start catching up on my blogging??
We finally were about to move into the house although were are still collecting our things from what feels like the four corners of the world. I think now were are basically done but I am almost to afraid to ever go and search through the storage unit for the rest of my things(except my silverware which is hopefully in there somewhere!).
So without further ado, a snapshot of our very first Valentines day as a married couple!
I stole the idea for a Candy Gram from my dear friend Naomi. It was so fun to make this for Cory!
The beautiful flowers Cory got me in an water purifier pitcher. At this point most of my things other than my clothes were still not here so even though I got two beautiful vases at the wedding, my flowers had to be displayed this.

Our dinner with plastic cutlery and paper plates because we didn't have the kitchen unpacked at this point. It was still yummy though!



Yes, this record player is glowing because it is so awesome. We listened to Alabama while eating our dinner. There may have also been some dancing. :)


My favorite part! We dipped strawberries and bananas in melted chocolate. Double yummy.





1 comment:

State of Grace said...

haha...what a great candygram!! I love when traditions get passed! (well, i mean...we are family and such....)
What a great Valentines day! And I have to mention how much i love your flowers in a water pitcher. I bet those flowers LOVED that filtered water! haha

love you!