Sunday, October 3, 2010

Halloween Advent Calendar

I love Conference Weekend. The messages and feelings I get out of this weekend are just amazing. The hard part about it for me is staying awake while the most soothing voices tell me all these messages! :) So this year I decided to work on some crafts during the sessions to help keep myself alert. Well, it worked because not only did I stay awake during all sessions, I also finished this adorable Halloween Advent Calendar from Oopsey Daisy I posted about last month. I'm really happy with how it turned out! Without Candy.

Candy!!!

2 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

O my goodness, yours turned out absolutely AMAZING!! I love that you even found the same paper. Score! Can you believe I still need to put candy on my calendar?! Thanks for reminding me! Enjoy your week!

~Alison

GtHolts said...

Very cute! I'm gonna use this idea for my activity girls for Christmas.