Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Heathcliff the Conqueror

Cory and I wake up some nights to hear Heathcliff barking like a mad man, er, dog. He doesn't usually bark, so of course we go and check out the situation. Upon investigation, we discover this, just sitting on the ground, covered in bite marks and looking absolutely terrifying:



That's right, a storage bin is my dogs worst enemy. He bites it, drags it across the yard, pins it in a corner, and just in general roughs it up. Despite the beat down, it apparently still sometimes gets the best of him because when he barks at it, he won't go anywhere near it. I don't know what game he is playing in his head, but I just don't have the heart to take the bin away. So I guess I will sacrifice a little sleep all in the name of my dog having fun...I am pretty much a sucker for that guy. :)

1 comment:

State of Grace said...

haha...what a stinker! if only he could play with it during the DAY, and not at night, though....