Thursday, June 10, 2010

Snapshots!

In the past few weeks Cory and I have done lots fun things! Here are some snapshots from some of the exciting stuff!
River Rats!
My family from Arizona came to visit last week and we had a huge river party on Saturday! We had so much fun! They are all awesome and I am doing my best to figure out how to move AZ closer to SC.
And how cute does Cory look holding my cousins baby!? And how about my adorbale pregnant best friend! Seriously, I a can hardly wait to meet "Peanut" Jennings! I am with Stephen and keeping my fingers crossed for brown hair. :)
(Disclaimer: These comments do not mean Cory and I are planning on kids anytime soon, I'm just saying...I like babies, pregnant people, and cute boys holding cute babies. This is not a crime.)
Beachin' It!
We also went to the beach last week and had a blast! It was so nice to be able to spend time with our family and friends. David had never been buried in the sand before (seriously, this man had a sad childhood) so we had a lot of fun making his dream of being buring come true! We even threw in a sand beard. It just doesn't get better than that!

My brother took this picture for us before we left and made fun of me for my "prom arm." I actually hate the hand on hip arm pose but if you don't do it then your arm looks all flabby and gross (well, mine does at least). Maybe I should just try flexing them or something. I don't know.
Wet 'N' Wild!
Finally, I set up a gaint slip and slide in our back yard and our nephews came over to play on it. Hampton and I had a blast! Everyone else pretty much just watched. But I love Hamp's face in the middle picture. He is definitely a tough guy!

2 comments:

State of Grace said...

I better take some more pics for you guys...you are gonna run out of profile pictures eventually! haha. I like your disclaimer...I know what its like being 'expected' to be pregnant as soon as you are married!

and yes, the baby is still an alien looking baby...but, hey, at least we can still hope that MY baby is WAY cuter than that widget!)

Susannah said...

I sure hope it's not a crime to think husbands holding babies, pregnant women, and babies are cute! I'm guilty of that, myself, and also not considering kids anytime soon :) Good to see ya'll are doing so well!!!!!