Monday, October 8, 2012

Teething!

It seems like teething is an endless process. Lydia Jane has 2 bottom teeth and is currently working on bringing in a top tooth. She is chewing on everything!
Exhibit A:




Here she is chewing on one if her actual teething toys. This is pretty rare though. She has a fairly short attention span and will chew on anything.
Exhibit B:




Her favorite thing to chew on is the finial from our headboard. In the beginning, I tried to stop her. Now I just take it off and let her chew away. She LOVES it.
Exhibit C:




Most of the time she is pretty happy but we do have occasional meltdown moments.




Luckily these usually end in like this:




We recently bought her a Sophie the Giraffe teether and that is her new favorite thing! I don't have a picture of her with it but it really is as good as the reviews say and I'm really glad we broke down and bought it for her.
Overall, we are all surviving just fine but I will definitely be glad when tooth #3 finally makes an appearance and we have our happy baby back full time!




2 comments:

Susannah said...

I'm glad you recommend the Sophie. I want one based on the reviews, but wasn't sure if it actually worked! Good luck :)

State of Grace said...

Teething is an endless process! But, the good news is, it gets better once they are older and can deal with it better! Oh, and I totally miss you guys. Seriously, can we PLEASE get together this week!! This is ridiculous! haha