Thursday, September 8, 2011

Halftee Love!

Earlier this week I ordered some Halftees. They came in the mail today and I totally love them! I heard about them from reading C. Jane, who always gives the best suggestions for mormon girl clothes. You can see her sporting some halftees in this post. I ordered the original in black and the boyfriend in white. On me the sleeves seemed a little shorter than on the model, like the boyfriend just looks like a regular t-shirt. I'm okay with that but it's definitely not as long as you would think from the picture. I followed their sizing chart and they both fit great! I've only worn them around the house so far but they don't ride up at all, which I was a little worried about. I would say they are comfortably snug around the rib cage.
So hooray for:
No more constantly tugging down my pre-pregnancy shirts when I wear my maxi dresses.
No more worrying about my garmets showing when the top I have on is cut really low in the arm.
Super fast shipping. I ordered them on Monday (a holiday) and they got here on Thursday.
AND I can wear them while I'm pregnant and afterward.
I'll update this with a picture of my outfit complete with a halftee tomorrow.
Update: This is the best I could do taking a picture with my phone at the office. I'm wearing the black original and its great!







1 comment:

House of Squitty said...

Yay! I want to order some too but wanted a real user review so thanks!