Thursday, September 29, 2011

24 Weeks: Hello Baby GIRL!

When my ultrasound started this morning, this is what we saw:
SUPER tightly closed legs!  So on we moved to her brain, heart, ect.  Finally we were able to catch a glimpse of her "girly parts."  They look a little blur to me, so I just took her word for it.  I asked Cory if he was surprised he said "No, I've always thought it was a girl."  "But you keep talking about it being a boy! "  I replied.  "Yeah, that's because I wanted it to be a boy."  Men!  They make no sense!  I think he is secretly (or maybe not so secretly) happy about her being a girl.  He always talks about how cute the little girls in our ward are.  I'm pretty sure we are going to have a Daddy's girl on our hands! 
Here are some pictures of her adorable little face.  We both think she looks like Cory's sister, Katherine.  She has the same cute little button nose, at least she seems to.  
3D of her face.  I love how she has her hand under her chin.
Profile view.
All her organs look good so that is definitely good news.  She is kind of small at 1lbs. 4oz. but my doctor told me not to worry about that because it is so early still.  She moves around like crazy.  It was so cool to see and feel her moving at the same time.  We also saw her swallowing some fluid (gross, I know) but it was so neat to see her little mouth moving.  I think she has just the cutest mouth!  
Now if we can just think of a cute name to match our super cute girl! 

4 comments:

Niki said...

I'm just so excited for you! I can't wait to see the adorable nursery I just know you'll put together. And the darling name. And her beautiful clothes. Millie was that exact weight when she was born, so I think 1 lb 4 oz is just perfect :) Of course I want you to shoot for 7 lbs or so!

House of Squitty said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys. She'll definitely have her Daddy wrapped pretty tight!

mary had a... said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you two!! Having a girl first is definitely going to be SO fun! As Niki said, I'm excited to see it all too!!!

Alyssa said...

Congratulations! That's so great! The Watts need a grandbaby girl ;)