Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Mr.!

This silly guy turned 24 yesterday! He was kind of upset about it because it is the first time he has felt like he was turning "old." I have to admit that I didn't feel too much sympathy for him since I have been "old" for over four months! :) We had a lot of fun playing Donkey Kong for the Wii, which is awesome and I would definitely recommend and dancing around to the Judds Greatest Hits. The second one was mostly me while he laughed. He loved getting Donkey Kong but the verdict is still out on the Judds. He likes them, but apparently they are a bit girly. All I knew was that they are classic country and he likes that. I guess I should stick to things he has actually said he wants next time. :) We went to dinner which was good; although, if you ever think about getting the Mahi at Outback, I would not suggest it! That is the last time I go away from my tried and true favorites. We finished off the night with a little snuggling and some basketball, one of our favorite things to do together. A pretty typical day for us basically, but we are having a party next weekend which should be very exciting. I really want to do a theme and decorate, but so far I've got nothing. Oh well, maybe something will inspire me between now and then!

No comments: