Wednesday, March 30, 2011

When Zombies Attack...

Play Music. According to my nephews, when zombies hear music they HAVE to start dancing. Sunday when Cory and the boys were in the car waiting for me to get out of an after church meeting they started a discussion about zombies. I'm guessing this somehow stemmed from the banshees and aliens from the day before. Of course Hampton then decides that he is a Zombie and starts biting Pearce. Pearce then starts yelling at Cory "Turn on the music! Turn on the music!" Cory does and Hamp starts doing a combination of the robot and raising the roof. This naturally repeated several times and by the time I got to the car they were all laughing hysterically. Even though I missed it, I can't help but laugh even now just imagining it. So there you go. You may have thought you needed a machete, food storage, giganic flashlights, ect. to defend against the zombies but it turns out all you really need is a boombox.
You can find the most famous example of this here:

1 comment:

mary had a... said...

oh my heck those boys are too much!! i love it! thanks for sharing a bit of your fun life ;)