Sunday, March 13, 2011

This Week I'm Loving...


Pride and Prejudice. I seriously can't stop watching this movie. I have it on my ipod that I watch/listen to while I'm working and watched it 3 times last week. Who does that?!? I remind myself of my little brother when he was about 3 and would refuse to watch any movie other than the Aristocats for months at a time. Oh well, what can I say? I'm a sucker for Victorian romance.

Aveeno Lotion. This winter my face has been seriously dry. I have tried everything to try and make it better: using my moisturiser more often, using exfoliating scrub and nothing. My skin felt terrible. My make up looked terrible. It was just terrible. This week Aveeno lotion was on sale at Target and I remembered that in high school I moisturized my face with Aveeno hand lotion. I'm not sure why I started doing it or why I stopped. Probably it started to seem weird that I was putting hand lotion on my face. Weird or not, I decided to try it again and it is awesome. In less than a week all my dry skin is gone and I feel so much better! I was a little worried it would clog my pores because it is sort of thick but it has been fine. I put it on at night and wash my face in the morning and my skin has been just the same except no more dryness. That definitely makes me a happy girl!

2 comments:

State of Grace said...

I was just talking about Pride and Prejudice with a friend from my ward the other day, and I was telling her about how we used to watch it when we were roomies! ahh, good times!
I miss you em, and yes, I am going to respond to your schedule email...haha

Ashley said...

I am reading the book Pride and Prejudice ( I watch the movie ALL the time) but had never read the book ( the book is always better) but I am really excited to finish the book so I can watch the movie... I love it and I don't think it makes you weird at all. If you like Pride and Prejudice you might want to try "Becoming Jane" Its a movie about Jane Austen and has Anne Hathaway in it. I highly recommend it!