Monday, June 20, 2011

Today I'm Grateful...

* that my heart still skips a beat when I hear Cory refer to me as "my wife."
*that I still miss him even when he is gone for only one night. (I hate when people tell me this is a "newlywed thing" I hope I never grow out of wanting him to be with me all the time!)
*that I have wonderful sister in laws who call to check on me when he is not here. 
*that in general, I have a super awesome and supportive family.
*that my daddy is not only a wonderful father but also a wonderful doctor who never minds my "Does this mean I'm sick?" phone calls.
*that people are now so easy to reach! I didn't realize until this week that I am pretty addicted to talking to my parents whenever I want.  They have been in England for a week and won't be home until Saturday and I hate waiting for them to call me!
*that we have the internet so I can google how to fix my ipod when I drop it in water. 
*that said ipod now works again!
*that we have a brand new AC unit downstairs.  Seriously, my husband has the best boss.  He not only gave us a ridiculous deal on a brand new unit for our house but also came and helped Cory install it.  Now instead of an 80 degree house, we have a 74 degree house!
*that I work with some amazing women and young women at church.  They are constant inspirations to me.
*that I have the gospel in my life.  I seriously can't imagine anything I have without it.  It makes every blessing I have so much more wonderful and provides me with a million more in addition.
*that I can feel my Saviors love.
*that anytime I get frustrated or sad, Heavenly Father shows me just how wonderful life is and how much I really have to be grateful for.

No comments: