Monday, November 7, 2011

29 Weeks: Hopin' and Dreamin'

Things are moving right along with the pregnancy.  Lydia Jane's movements have become a lot more frequent throughout the day.  She still has some "super spurts" of movement but the random punches and kicks have become a lot more common.  I'm still the same health wise, I've just started having super vivid dreams.  I think I read somewhere that this happens sometimes during pregnancy but I'm not sure.  Also stretch marks:  why did I not know these things were going to hurt?!
This week we finally cleaned out Lydia Jane's nursery (for the most part, at least) and it is ready to be redecorated. My grandparents came in town on Saturday buy her crib. This is it:
 I love it!  We haven't gotten the bedding yet, but I wanted to see how the breathable bumpers worked and looked so we put those on.  I have to say, I like them a lot more than I thought I would.  When I woke up Sunday and walked out of our room to see her crib set up it made me so happy!  I can't wait until our sweet girl is in there for me to wake up!
And of course, a belly picture from this week!  Also, I think this picture is a little deceiving, it looks a lot bigger to me in real life. AND I have the stretch marks to prove it is indeed getting bigger!
29 weeks.

3 comments:

State of Grace said...

gorgeous, as always! And i'm excited that her room is getting set up! That always makes it feel more real and exciting!! If you guys need help with painting, arranging etc, let us know! I am pretty much a painting expert! haha

mary had a... said...

oh man! so exciting!!!

House of Squitty said...

Yay, a crib! I know that you are so excited to get the ball rolling with Miss Lydia's nursery. You are totally glowing by the way.