Friday, November 11, 2011

30 Weeks: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

I can no longer make it through more than 5 minutes of testimony meeting without crying.  The absolute dumbest things irritate me beyond belief.  One minute I'm happy, the next I'm sad.   I literally do not enjoy being around myself most of the time.  Even I do not know which of my personalities I will be pulling out of the hat any given morning.  People of Columbia beware:  there's a mad woman on the loose and she looks a lot like me.
That may be a slight exaggeration, but only slight.  My emotions have been all over the place this past week and it is starting to make me a little nuts.  Also, I have been starving ALL THE TIME.  I will have just eaten breakfast and I'm already ready for second breakfast.  The other morning my stomach was growling after I had eaten a waffle and an apple.  I don't know what this little girl is doing in there, but she is burning up the calories!   She is starting to get more on a "normal" schedule.  Her daytime movements are becoming even more frequent and her nighttime movements are starting to slack off a bit.  Unfortunately, I've started to have a little trouble sleeping.  This week marked the beginning of Nighttime Pee Runs: Part 2.  Between that and my low iron, I am pretty exhausted most of the time.  In good news, I'm only 10 weeks away from my due date! AND Cory felt Lydia Jane kick for the first time this morning!
When I was having cory take my 30 weeks picture, he kept telling me to do all these silly things and I was cracking up the whole time.  I thought it was only appropriate to add one of them.  Please excuse the roughness.  I'm pregnant and do what I want, right?

Mom came today and we worked on the nursery a good bit.   Hopefully I will have time tomorrow to take and post some pictures of the progress!

No comments: