Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful

Today I'm feeling really thankful.  I sort of hesitated making the "thankful list" but I'm totally giving in.  Here are just a few of the things I'm super thankful for this holiday season.
*My husband, who, I'll be honest, has had to put up with quite a lot of crazy.  And sickness.  And extra work.  All without complaint.  I get to take naps while he does the laundry.  He has totally taken over so much and I've never been so grateful for his ability to make me laugh no matter how badly I am feeling.
*Our sweet little girl.  Even though it's started to feel like she is trying to kick her way out of there, I still love feeling her little kicks.  I love preparing for her arrival, wondering what she is going to look like and planning our future as a family.
*My family. Super supportive and awesome in so many ways.
*My friends, fellow blogging moms, everyone who has made this journey a little easier.
*My ward family, who can't keep secrets to save their lives and have been both secretly and not so secretly checking up on me since the very beginning.
*All the trials that have come from this pregnancy.  They have helped make me a mother.
*My Savior who has helped me to do so many hard things over the past few months.

No comments: