Sunday, May 15, 2011

Book Worm Wednesday: Sumertime Chick Lit

I love reading silly romantic comedies, especially in the summer.  It is nice to relax and read something that is purely entertainment.  One of my favorite "chick lit" series is The Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot.

"What's an American girl with a big mouth, but an equally big heart, to do?"

Lizzie Nichols a very unlikely heroine who can't keep her mouth shut about ANYTHING which gets her into various sticky situations.  This is an extremely funny series that also has a lot of growth throughout the books.  I would even say the books get better as the series continues which is a rarity with many series, for me at least.  The first book in the series, Queen of Babble, is set in a gorgeous French Chateau with an equally gorgeous owner.  There is a little romance but the humor is what makes me want to read this series again and again.

1 comment:

Layne Stalvey said...

Super pumped to check it out! I'm finishing up the newest Vampire Diaries book now!