Saturday, April 2, 2011

Conference Craft

I have started the tradition of doing a craft every general conference weekend. Since I have to slow down and not make plans for a weekend, it works out as a really good time for crafting! Today my mom came over and we made Easter egg wreaths together! It was fun being able to spend some time with my mom while making such a cute wreath! We both saw it on Mom&Wife and bought the supplies to make it this weekend. I happened to mention my plans to her so we decided to make them together. It was SO EASY and I think it turned out really cute! Mom made the bow for me because I am still pretty hopeless at doing that. Everything else I did myself and I even have the hot glue burns to prove it! :)


I had to go to the grocery store tonight and when I drove up and saw it on the door, it just made me smile. Goofy, but true!

1 comment:

Desiree and Tony said...

Love the craft! I am putting this on my To-Do list. (It will not be on my "to-be" list...I already know I am not a crafter.) :)