Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference Thoughts

Basically, I love conference. It is so relaxing and uplifting. It has been just wonderful to snuggle up to my husband and listen to the words of living prophets. This conference, I couldn't stop thinking about how grateful I am for that. We have a LIVING gospel and prophets who have been called to receive revelation specifically for us. I loved Elder Hollands talk. He always makes me cry, but his message was so true. The spirit will teach us the things we need to know if we just listen. Every time I thought I had picked a favorite talk, the next one would change my mind. I should just give up trying to pick a favorite! Elder Scott's talk was up there though. Hearing church leaders speak about their wives gets me every time. He is my favorite apostle because I always feel like his messages apply so much to my life. Cory says I shouldn't have a favorite when it come to apostles but I just can't help it. Since there is no difference in my love for the apostles, I think it is okay. I feel so good and can't wait to tackle all kinds of things and become an even more dedicated Latter Day Saint. Not just a follower of Christ, but a disciple.

No comments: