Sunday, January 8, 2012

38 Weeks: Nothing to See Here, Folks.

Basically at 38 weeks, I feel exactly the same as I did at 37 weeks.  The biggest change has been that I can't sleep on my back anymore.  I feel like I'm being crushed if I try.  Oh well.  I'm very grateful to be feeling as well as I do at this point.
In a complete reversal, people are now shocked to hear I have less than 2 weeks to my due date.  The same people who were shocked I was not overdue a month ago are now shocked I'm due so soon.  It just goes to show people really know nothing about pregnancy.
Nesting is still driving me crazy and I've been organizing everything like mad.  Cory is so ready for our girl to be here.  If I say any little thing hurts or feels weird he asks "Does that mean the baby is coming?" in a super hopeful voice.  It is really cute.  For now though, we are just playing the waiting game!

1 comment:

House of Squitty said...

Ahhh! I can't believe that you are so close to the end of your pregnancy, so exciting! Can't wait to see pics of your little one.