Thursday, January 5, 2012

Holiday Time!

After two years, I'm still trying to get used to this whole two family Christmas thing.  We are constantly rushing from here to there and it is just crazy.  Crazy, but fun.  I didn't take very many pictures.  I don't know if it is because I was having too much fun or was too exhausted.  Probably a combination of both.  One thing I did notice is that the few pictures I did take were very similar to ones I have taken previous years.  Oh well... 
Because we don't stay home for Christmas, Cory and I unwrap presents on Christmas Eve morning before we begin our travel rounds.  Here is my love with one of his presents.
      
My husband is so silly! He wrote on my present "Believe it or not I have no formal training in bow making." At least he tried, right? :)
Not even born and already being visited by Santa... Lydia Jane's new giraffe hobby horse.
I take this picture of my Dad's "Christmas morning hair" every year.  It makes me laugh just as much every time!

1 comment:

Niki said...

Hahaha! Love your Dad's hair! You seem to handle running around like a crazy person on Christmas (making it to all family obligations) better than me. It's so stressful.